Aged Care Visits
Speech Pathology for Aged Care
iBrain Speech Pathologists visit residential aged care facilities and provide group home visits across Melbourne.
Before we starting providing care to you in the facility, we will need to seek permission from the facility manager and comply with all facility policies.
– Comprehensive assessment of swallowing and communication.
– Updating of current mealtime management plan to ensure safety around food and fluid consistencies.
– Ongoing management of swallowing.
– Speech, language, voice, social communication and augmentative & alternative communication therapy.
– Assessments and intervention for aphasia, dysarthria and apraxia of speech.
– Voice therapy including LSVT Loud for people with Parkinson’s Disease.
– Education for all aged care facility staff in swallowing and communication.
We accept aged care residents with the following funding:
– National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
– Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
– My Aged Care
– Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
– Private health insurance
iBrain currently provides services to many Aged Care providers under brokerage agreements, including:
– Home Care Packages
– Commonwealth Home Support Program
– Short Term Restorative Care
– Transition Care Services
If you would like to partner up with us, please email email@example.com or call us on 1800 719 867